Sales letter sample: Pulley Chiropractic Health Center
You might be surprised to learn that:
- Stress is a leading cause of lost productivity at work, but the symptoms of stress (including sinus problems) often go unrecognized.
- Sitting at a desk all day causes loss of muscle tone, and last year there were 500,000 missed days of work due to musculoskeletal problems?
- The average person only needs 2,000 calories per day, but eating a McDonald's Big Mac, one super-sized fry and a super-sized Coke for lunch packs a whopping 1,100 calories!
If you are looking for a guest speaker for an upcoming Rotary meeting, I can discuss a number of health-related issues that directly affect your members, including:
* 10 Easy Ways to Beat Stress. It's no secret stress is a leading cause of lost productivity at work, but many people aren't aware of the seven common symptoms of stress. I'll show you what stress does to the body, how to recognize warning signs, and effective ways you can manage stress to improve your work and your quality of life.
* Boost Your Energy with Simple Office Exercises. Sitting at a desk or in a car for long periods of time can take a toll on your body. This program focuses on simple exercises you can do at work or at home to increase muscle tone and reduce injury. Learn new ways to increase your energy!
* Eating Well in a Fast-Food World. In our fast-paced world, it can be tough to make time for healthy meals. In this program we'll focus on ways to enjoy the convenience of eating out without sacrificing taste or healthy meal options.
No matter which program you're interested in, I can show your group new ways to be healthy by choice, not chance.
Please contact me at 515-288-8058 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a speaking appointment. To learn more about me, visit me online at www.DrPulley.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Braxton Pulley
Doctor of chiropractic